Comment on page
Website Acceptable Use Policy
This policy applies to all marketing websites, landing pages and platform pages owned, provided, hosted or served by doslab Ltd.
Please read the terms of this policy carefully before using the site.
1.1. This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our sites, make contact with other users on our sites, link to our sites, or interact with our sites in any other way.
2.1. You may only use our sites for lawful purposes. You may not use our sites:
- 1.In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 2.In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 3.For the purpose or harming, or attempting to harm, minors in any way;
- 4.To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (below);
- 5.To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation or spam; or
- 6.To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
2.2. You also agree:
- 1.Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our sites in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use (above);
- 2.Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- 3.Any part of our sites;
- 4.Any equipment or network on which our sites are stored;
- 5.Any software used in the provision of our sites; or
- 6.Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3.1. These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (each, a ‘Contribution’), and to any interactive services associated with it.
3.2. These Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
3.3. Meticulous (SaaS) Ltd. will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches these Content Standards.
3.4. A Contribution must:
- 1.Be accurate (where it states facts);
- 2.Be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- 3.Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
3.5. A Contribution must not:
- 1.Be defamatory of any person;
- 2.Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- 3.Promote sexually explicit material;
- 4.Promote violence;
- 5.Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 6.Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- 7.Be likely to deceive any person;
- 8.Breach any duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- 9.Promote any illegal activity;
- 10.Be in contempt of court;
- 11.Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- 12.Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 13.Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- 14.Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Meticulous (SaaS) Ltd. if this is not the case;
- 15.Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist in any unlawful criminal act such as (by way of example only), copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- 16.Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing that the members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- 17.Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
4.1. When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- 1.Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our sites;
- 2.Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our sites;
- 3.Issue of a warning to you;
- 4.Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- 5.Further legal action against you; or
- 6.Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
4.3. We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.