Comment on page
If we have a dispute, in the first instance please do contact us. Most disputes can be readily settled without the need for recourse to third parties.
In the event that a dispute arises out of or in connection with the services, these Terms and Conditions, or either of our performance of the obligations contained herein, the following procedure shall apply:
- Either you or us shall give written notice to the other setting out the nature of the dispute and full particulars (a Dispute Notice), together with any relevant supporting documents.
- We will then attempt, in good faith, to resolve the dispute promptly through negotiation between us.
- If we are unable to resolve the dispute within 14 days, it shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Expedited Arbitration Rules of the London Chamber of Arbitration and Mediation ('LCAM') for the time being in force, which rules are deemed incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions.
- The seat of the arbitration shall be London.
- The tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator and the language of the arbitration shall be English.